I hope everyone who visits the blog gets the chance to read this page so that I can show my appreciation to all the businesses and individuals who have contributed to this ride!
- BJ & John from Habitat for Humanity North Bay and Blue Sky, I would never be able to figure out this web stuff or get the news out without you guys.
- My sister Hannah for designing my cards and the signs. They would have looked awful without your help.
- My mom for coordinating the entire BBQ
- Nellie for riding with me
- Westmount Hospitality, for offering Nellie and I a place to rest along our travels! Thank you for your coordination Georgina.
- Ian and Mike at Beatty Printing for printing my business cards! (What an excellent surprise)
- Cycleworks and Kunstadt for helping with the bikes and gear
- Food Basics for donating grub for the BBQ
- The Lighthouse for your donation to Habitat
- Vaughan Paper Products for the amazing signs
- Sparrow’s Nest B&B for hosting us on our last night
- YOU for showing interest in this journey, Habitat and donating to an important cause
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU